New in my wardrobe and catching up with time !

New in my wardrobe ! From « Grain de Malice » a new ship in town! This velvet bag was the only thing I bought on Sale this year.




At the moment I am doing some crochet
Bandit has it’s own blanket


Doing some baking










The picture does not want to come at the right place
(10 months old)




 Hello Friends!

It has been a long time since I posted on my blog. Many things happened last year, I am now grandma of a little boy « Maxime », my 95 mother is now in a retirement home, that kept me busy for some months to empty her flat, do the papers… and I had covid and flu for Xmas!

I had time to write on one blog, but not the other one.


Birth
4 months

10 months now



I started my Spring decoration on the mantel!

Happy week!!

Commentaires

  1. Above all, congratulations to Maxime and many thanks for the wonderful photos.
    The best we can get.
    Your new clothing collection is very nice, a bit retro... I bought pants and a sweater in retro style from the 70s... wonderful... yes, I might have to post it on the blog too :-)))
    Happy to you.
    Hug of Viola

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire