New pieces in my wardrobe.

Hello friends,

When I visit my son in Dubai I have plenty of time and many shops to visit , his flat being next to the Dubai Mall and 1300 shops to look at.

I chose this long dress from Marks & Spencer and the handbag from « Parfois »

I already had the belt and found this big necklace in France last weekend.

I will wear it with white sneakers I found at « Bocage » in France.

I always bring some new things in my suitcase and also bring some Spring and Summer clothes before they are in the French shops....




 

Commentaires

  1. Dearest Catherine,
    You were definitely at the right spot for shopping!
    Fond memories of your trip and a nice combination with things from different countries.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Dubai... great. I think I have to go there too :-))
    Your bag is fabulous, the necklace too and your shoes look very comfortable... I think you're on the right track with them :-)) Best wishes to you and have fun with your new purchases.

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire