Autmn leaves.



 Hello Friends,

I am not much on my blogs these days, but I am busy to find a retirement home for my 94 year old mother.

This are pictures from our garden Japanese maple tree in Autumn.

As I am and will be very busy those days, I started ( when time allows me) the Xmas decoration on the fireplace mantel.





I usually  start at the beginning of December, but I have only one month left before my son arrives with his wife for Xmas and so many things to do.





See you soon and I wish you a nice day!

Commentaires

  1. Dearest Catherine,
    Good luck in accomplishing all these things.
    The end of the year always seems to go faster... so much to be done!
    We both went shopping yesterday, stocking up on some gifts for the coming season.
    Also we tried to mail something to the Netherlands via UPS but we were shocked about having to pay US 121.00 for ONLY 100 gram in a small, flat envelope... Cannot afford that. And another package roll that would be a lot more. The United Postal Service is no longer trusted as we lost something very valuable, sent out in May and it crossed the Atlantic Ocean trice but never arrived.
    Hugs and enjoy the short duration of these magical colors!
    Mariette

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire