Cats…and more cats!













 Hello Friends,

These are pictures from the dog and cat kennel I am used to put my dog in. They have kennels and an hotel for smaller dogs and a cat hotel.
Bandit, my dog usually stays in the hotel. He is always bad tempered with other dogs! So , he has its own room!
The pictures are for the cat lovers. I had a lot of cats before I had Bandit. At the moment a white cat is coming in our garden and yesterday,  he chased the cat in the garden and the poor animal ended in a tree. I definitely can’t have a cat anymore!
I wish you a good weekend.

Commentaires

  1. Dearest Catherine,
    We at present have five kitties, four are siblings and being born here in my presence. A very special bond! Before that, when we immigrated to the USA from The Netherlands, I had my Mauzie girl, a miniature Dachshund. She lived here exactly two more years before she died. Due to our international consulting we could not have another doggie...
    Big hugs,
    Mariette

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Dearest Catherine,
    you're so lucky to be surrounded by so many kittens, they're wonderful creatures making our lives better and so very precious, they enrich our days with what they teach us.
    Take care and thank you for sharing your world
    Xx Daniela at ~ My little old world ~

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire