Small flowers big flowers makes the garden!


 Hello Friends

Yesterday, I looked at the plants in my little pool and discovered this flower which I find very interesting and pretty, but I don’t remember it’s name. It is it’s first bloom.
Today, we are having workers in the house to put air conditioning in . We are lucky, just in time, as today we are having 30 C!
But fortunately it is not raining, as they go through the entire house!
We had to take an hydrangeas away from the it’s place to give room to the outside piece of the electric device.
We planted it in the shade and hope it will survive!



This is the white one. The blue one was last year before he suffered from the frost.
I don’t know if it will survive?



We had to remove it from here, to have room for second part of the split. It is 30C today and the air conditioning will be welcome! 
The small flowers are from the birds « pool » where they take their bath and drink!



Commentaires

  1. Getting the air conditioner installed just in time for the hot weather has been a great plan. Too bad you had to move that Hydrangea. I hope it survives.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Enjoy the beautiful weather...with airco....lucky you 🍀...love Ria 🍀💕🍀

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I do hope your hortensia survives, it will need a lot of water, I think. Wonderful to have air conditioning.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Prachtig en jullie rozentuin ook.

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire