Week end.











 Hello Friends,

Yesterday I made the rabbit girl, the family is growing! I have got to do the mouth again... it’s not well done!
Tomorrow, my husband is driving me to the hairdresser, good to go out! All is closed but this time they decided to leave the hairdressers open it is good for the mood!
These pictures are from the flower market we usually had during the weekends by the river Seine.
I love this weekend’s visits and I hope to go back soon!
I wish you a good weekend!


Commentaires

  1. Nee, voor mij geen kapper en bloemenmarkt etc. dat ze open zijn wil voor mij niet zeggen dat het er veilig is. Ik kan me pas "veilig" voelen 10 dagen na 2e vaccinatie.

    Lieve groet,
    Ger

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Happy weekend Catherine...I was in the garden centre today buy some plants for my outside table...I get my first Covid injection tomorrow !!...so exciting 🍀🍀🍀 love from me nice that you can go to the hairdresser....our shops open next Wednesday normal....and no evening clock more from wednesday...yes !!....love love love Ria and Leaf 💕

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love the little girl rabbit and her outfit is so cute. Especially her little jacket. You made her very cute.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wat een schattige konijnen van vilt. Fijn dat de kapper weer kan. Fijn weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Those rabbits are so cute, Catherine !
    Love going to flower markets too ... hope all will be normal soon !
    Have a lovely week ahead,
    Sylvia

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire