Rose bushes and aromatic herbs planter.








 Hello Friends,

When we had the first lockdown I made these little turnips in felted wool and these small balls garlands.
I went to have a look at the garden to see if there was any peonies flowers, but not yet too cold.
The strawberries are starting to have flowers, the rose bushes have leaves and are growing , my ferns planter is starting to grow, last week I added curry in my planter after having addde wasabi last year.

The first one is wasabi and the second grey one is curry.
My garden center has a lot of different spices I think I will add a new one this weekend.

Commentaires

  1. You have a nice garden. It must be good to go there and see that spring is here. :)
    The garlands are also nice. You have always good ideas to do something.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm scrolling back to read about your blue tit rescue. That radish garland is absolutely adorable.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The felted wool turnips are so adorable and I like the garland you created.

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire