Love Paddington bear!





 Hello Friends,

When I was staying in England, long time ago, I was taking the ferry from Dieppe to Newhaven, the train to London Victoria station , go to Paddington station towards Bristol and stop at Chippenham Wiltshire.
When I was at Paddington station, there was a little shop that was selling all kinds of Paddington bears.
As I love Teddy bears, I could not resist and brought some back home! I love Paddington!
Two days ago, I rescued a blue tit and three weeks ago, I had to struggle with the owner of the sheep next door because he had divided the field into several plots and never comes to look after them. They had no more grass and were asking for food.
I had to contact him but did not want to do anything so I contacted the Lord Mayor and now he is coming to feed them everyday. The mothers having babies they need food.
Now they are glad to eat grass.

The neighbours complained, but nobody was doing anything.

I am glad for the well-being of the sheep.
I wish you a good day.

Commentaires

  1. I have Teddy bears at home. They have names and clothes. I like yours, they are sweet.
    It is good that you have done something for the well-being of the sheep, if noone else did.
    They needed your help.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'll bet that shop was charming. I have always had a soft spot for Paddington Bear. I used to have a tiny one. Don't remember what happened to him. So good of you to take care of the sheep. Seems strange that the owner isn't caring for them properly.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love teddy bears and have many but I don't have any Paddington Bear.
    I'm so glad you took action on behalf of those poor sheep!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire