Eiffel towers, craft room and Maileg.



 Today is a cold rainy day and Mr Bandit wants to stay warm in bed!








Yesterday I forgot to show you Paddington ‘s boots !

Today, this is in my craft room. Some years ago I found these Eiffel towers bottles in a charity shop, they were alcohol bottles or sort of  perfume bottles.
I have painted them with chalk paint for a shabby look.
We have found a table  in order to put my granddaughter ‘s
Maileg house on it. Easier to play with.
I did not work much on the house door the moment.
The cupboard in my craftroom is the one we had when we got married and now I have painted it the same colour as the walls.
The nurse is coming this morning, but I think it is the last time!
It took me nearly one month to get better...
But, I think I am on the right track! 

I wish you a good weekend.
The family rabbit has a new member! The father with his blue shorts.

Commentaires

  1. It is also a rainy, gray day here. I did my shopping early in the morning, I am going to stay inside in the rest of the day.
    Mr Bandit is so cute in the warm bed.:)
    It is good to read that you are getting better and you are on the right track to be healty again.
    I hope that your weekend will be good. Hugs: Éva

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Such good news that you are now well enough that the nurse will no longer have to visit.
    Your craft room is lovely and that white cupboard is wonderful especially the way you have decorated it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Owww your rabbits are so cute....happy weekend love from me 🍀💕🍀

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire