A dessert from Normandy.




 
Hello Friends,

As you may know, I live in Normandy.
This is a land of pastures, a land of breeding of flax growing.
We have lot of milk, cream and butter. We use a lot of cream and butter in our dishes which is not very good for the diet... 
We have orchards and produce  apple cider and Calvados apple alcohol. Here is the recipe :
I made a Normand apple tart this morning and tasted a piece for lunch, could not resist!
You need 4apples ( golden)
3 eggs
50 gt almond powder
50 gr sugar
15cl liquid cream
1 desert spoon vanilla sugar 
And I add one table spoon Calvados.
For the pastry it is usually sanded paste.
I love this Appel tart it tastes very good with almond powder. 
It can be a tart flambée with Apple brandy Calvados)
We are having sun and better temperatures this weekend I hope we can make a barbecue and stay outside!
I wish you a good weekend.



Commentaires

  1. Looking at the cake I feel the taste of it.:) You must be a good housewife!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Normandië is een feest voor liefhebbers van lekker eten.
    Ik kocht de zuivelproducten altijd op de markt tijdens vakantie.
    Je baksel ziet er heerlijk uit,laat het jullie smaken.

    Lieve groet,
    ger

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh yes, cream and butter make recipes much richer but not so good for the waistline ( or health). The apple tart looks delicious. I think I may try making one soon.

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire