Iris embroidery














 Hello friends,

Today, the weather is cold but very sunny!i think it is a nice weather for a walk.

It’sSpring, and the trees are already in bloom. I am waiting for the Magnolias to bloom,the flowers are slowly coming out.

I found some more cross stitch I had done. These are place mats and a table cloth with Iris for 12 people with it’s napkins. Sorry, they need to be ironed, but  we didn’t use them for sometime now, not only for the two of us! And I keep them in a box.

Tomorow i am going to Rouen, I have an appointment with the anesthetist. I hope my surgery will not be canceled, because the hospital is full with Covid patients. But, i will be in a clinic this time and I hope by the 30th they will not also close the surgery units.

We will see! Anyway, I wish you a good day!

Having Spams on my blog I have put a comment moderator 

Please can you tell me if you have problems to leave a comment.

Please tell me on my other blog


https://myhomeandmygarde.blogspot.com/?m=1

Thank you!


Commentaires