Cheese and pears quiche and my village.




 Hello friends,

Yesterday afternoon I made a quiche with a cheese from the north of France. It is strong, but becomes very mild when you cook it. I have cooked it with pears, I like sweet and salt dishes and it is very good with an endive salad. For the salad I make a nut oil, cider vinegar’ mustard and honey dressing. For the quiche pears and a mixture of low fat cream eggs and milk and cheese on top!





Some views from my village in Normandy. Some other views and explanations on my other blog.

The result of my giveaway will be by the end of the afternoon!

Have a good day.

Commentaires

  1. Leuk dat je een bezoekje bracht op mijn blog en de moeite nam reactie achter te laten.
    Heerlijke combie: kaas + peer.
    Ik doe dat vaker tussen twee bruine sneden brood die in het tosti ijzer gaan.

    Fijne dag en groeten,Ger

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It looks nice and must be delicious. Enjoy it! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Mmmmmmm...delious...love Happy weekend Ria 🍀💕🍀

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Super - je l'aime beaucoup ... poire et fromage, je pense que c'est merveilleux aussi ... j'espère que j'aurai du bon fromage. Salutations à vous Viola

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire